The 2021-2022 Youth Speed National Championships will take place on Saturday April 23, 2022. The Event Central Page contains all the information regarding the event, including accommodation and tentative schedule.
This event will crown National Speed Champion in the following categories: Youth B, Youth A, and Junior. It will also serve as qualification for the 2022 Youth World Championships (speed).
- Athletes that have submitted a qualification video through the Game Time Platform have all qualified for this event.
- A confirmation email was sent last week – if you did not receive the email, please contact Sebastian at email@example.com
- The qualification period has been extended! Registration will be offered first come first serve to a maximum of 16 athletes per category/gender, or up until April 18.
- To qualify, participants must submit a video through the Game Time Platform, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Qualification Process information available here: https://www.climbingcanada.ca/2022-youth-speed-national-championships/
Schedule and Logistics:
Please refer to the Event Central Page for all the info: 2021/22 Youth Speed National Championships – Event Central – Climbing Escalade Canada (climbingcanada.ca)
For any questions regarding this event and the qualification process, please contact Sebastian Powell at email@example.com